Environment & Quality
- Our premises are heated by district heating
- We use cars that run on diesel and ethanol
- 2013 we became ISO 14000-certified
- Telge Energi – 100% pure electricity and KRAM-labeled.
The objective of the environmental work at Holmquistsign AB should be to always minimize our environmental impact, and do so by:)
- Choosing the material with the least energy-intensive manufacturing process to our ISO14001Reg-Col sign production.
- Choosing paint, plastic and wood with the minimum impact on nature
- Choosing wood from non-endangered species
- Taking environmental impacts into account, when choosing method of transportation
- We sort all of the waste and material before recycling it
By clicking on the link below, you can read more about our quality and environmental policy:
Requests for quotation
Fill out the form below to get a quote on a sign. Reply same day!
Factory | Rotemannavägen 5 | 145 57 NORSBORG | Tel+46 8 681 89 90 | Fax +46 8 681 89 99
Opening hours: Monday-Thursday 07.00-16.00
Holmquistsign Sales Office
Sale office Stockholm | GT30 | Grev Turegatan 30 – 2nd Floor | 114 38 STOCKHOLM